Flat Creek Baptist Church | Olde English District

User menu

Flat Creek Baptist Church

3737 Victory Rd.
Kershaw, SC 29067
(803) 475-7599

Organized on July 4, 1776, the first church meetings were held in a brush arbor on this site. It was known as the Upper Fork of Lynches Creek until it was renamed in 1881. The first permanent sanctuary, a log building, was replaced by a frame sanctuary which burned in 1912. The present sanctuary was built in 1913.