User menu

Woodside Cemetery

202 Kings Mountain St.
Clover, SC 29710
Phone:
(803) 222-9495

Established in 1880 (with markers dating back to the 1830s) by the Clover Presbyterian Church, this cemetery has 4,258 marked groves and roughly 900 unmarked ones. Historians estimate that 60-70 Confederate soldiers as well as soldiers from both World Wars are buried in the cemetery. In 1906 the property was deeded to the Town of Clover, and is home to the Clover Veterans Memorial (2005), dedicated "In Honor and Memory of Those Who Served in Peace and War to Preserve Freedom".