Flint Hill Baptist Church and Cemetery | Olde English District

User menu

Flint Hill Baptist Church and Cemetery

269 Flint Hill Rd.
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Phone:
(803) 548-0672 or 1-800-782-8958

The second oldest church in the Fort Mill Township, Flint Hill was organized in 1792 near the spot where it now stands. Buried here are veterans of all the wars this nation has fought from the American Revolution to the War in Vietnam.