Old St. David’s Episcopal Church | Olde English District

User menu

Old St. David’s Episcopal Church

91 Church St.
Cheraw, SC 29520
Phone:
(843) 537-8425

Old St. David's (c.1770) served as hospital and quarters for both sides during the American Revolution and the Civil War. This last colonial Anglican Church built in South Carolina has veterans from almost every war since the Revolution buried in its cemetery, and the oldest Confederate Monument (c.1867) in existence. The church is used frequently for weddings and may be reserved for a small fee. To visit the interior, a key may be obtained at the Chamber of Commerce.