Historic Camden | Olde English District

User menu

Historic Camden

222 Broad St.
Camden, SC 29020
Phone:
(803) 432-9841

The Historic Camden Foundation is a private 501(c)3 non-profit museum whose mission is to protect, preserve, and celebrate Camden’s extraordinary Colonial and Revolutionary War history. 107 acres sit atop the original 18th-century property of the city’s founder Joseph Kershaw and the fortified Revolutionary War-era town occupied by British General Cornwallis and Lord Rawdon’s men from 1780-81. General admission and self-guided tour prices are available on the website. Hours are Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 1-5pm. Closed Mondays and major holidays. Guided tours at 10:30am and 2:30pm.