Cash/Inglis House (c. 1830) | Olde English District

User menu

Cash/Inglis House (c. 1830)

504 Market St.
Cheraw, SC 29520
Phone:
(843) 537-8425

Around 1860, Col. E. B. C. Cash briefly owned this dwelling. Cash was a planter, and, for a short time, a Confederate officer. He is most famous for participating in the last fatal duel in South Carolina. The house was later owned by William Cowper Inglis, Capt. 8th SC Infantry and his family.