User menu

Camden Battlefield and Longleaf Pine Preserve

1606 Flat Rock Rd.
Camden, SC 29020
Phone:
(803) 432-9841

475+ acres owned by Historic Camden Foundation. Site of the original 1780 Battle of Camden, and location of new efforts to bring back the endangered Longleaf Pine forest that inhabited these areas and the rest of the southeast in the 18th century. National Historic Landmark and listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Free and open to the public. Guided tours available upon request. No restrooms or structures on site. 8 miles north of town.